Better than your NAS, probably
Source Code: https://github.com/subdavis/workspacesio
- Non-invasive import and indexing of your existing data. We leave your data just as it is on-disk.
- Simple permissions management.
wio createto make new workspaces.
wio shareto share them with others.
- Low-friction access to your data. WorkspacesIO grants STS credentials so that users can connect directly to minio for listing, upload, and download operations. You can even continue to use
boto3, with some caveats.
- Permissions-aware indexing and aggregation across the system.
- Hub-and-spoke architecture. Run a MinIO node wherever you have data, and it will be available through Workspaces. Even regular users can introduce new nodes into the system and retain full control of their data.